WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

To the girl who birthed me, the girl who burped me, the girl who nursed me, the girl who loved me. I've said it so many times, but it never loses meaning...I love you. You work so hard, suffer so much, not to make your own life any easier, you always tell me how you've always lived a full life, are happy with where you're at...and just want to see your kids succeed, want to see your kids happy. That's why you and dad work so hard...to make sure me and my brother's life are easier in the future...thank you so much for all your sacrifice, are your pain, all your tears...all your hard work...it hurts me to see you work so hard, to be in pain. I remember when I was a little kid, I would always promise you a diamond ring...I haven't forgotten. When I grow up and have a family, you always would ask me if I would love my wife more than you. When I grow up, I wanna provide for my family and work as hard as you did for me and my brother. When I grow up, I wanna provide for you, I wanna take care of you like you're taking care of me right now, I wanna put you in a big house with the finer things in life. Thank you for instilling in my good morals, being able to tell right and wrong, thank you for teaching me and shaping me into the man that I am today, happy birthday mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment