WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Random Stories

Here's a random throwback moment from my life for y'all. I remember when I lived at my old house across from Trudeau. I used to play ball everyday...my neighbor built a fence because he loved to  garden and had lots of flowers and didn't want me to ruin his net haha. I remember before having my own net, I would play on my other neighbour's net across from me. I would first sneak and play...but then one day he caught me and was like, hey it's cool, just play whenever you want haha. I remember how even though there was a fence to prevent the ball from going over the fence, the ball would still go over a lot and often...sometimes, he would be in the backyard and just throw it over. But other times it would go over and he wouldn't be there...so we would have to go around to the gate...but it would be locked so we would either...jump just enough to get our hands over and unlock it cuz we were short at the time, or jump over the fence entirely. When we got really lazy and didn't wanna go all the way around to the gate...we simply hopped the fence hahahah....and we were scared a lot of the times cuz we never knew if they were home or not...a few times...we would hop the fence, get the ball and we would see them through their door...hahahahaha, mad jokes. Now here's the main part of the story lol...one day I came home from school and there was a note on my door...I forgot completely what it said...but something about how I played ball too much and was causing a disturbance or something...I got sooooo pissed lol...obv I never found out who it was...but I never stopped playing ball...in fact, I played even more and made even more of a disturbance, being really loud and having lots of friends over lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment