WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Today...

What's good, today was a loaft day ish, woke up, watched some shows and movies, went to church lol. After church, me and my friend who's going away to Panama for 4 months for work...we had a good talk, just about life and our problems and what we've been going through. As of late, I feel me and him have gotten really close, just through lots of conversations and getting to know each other on a more personal level. He wasn't going to dinner, but he offered to drive me cuz he wanted to talk, the whole car ride we just had more time to really confide in each other and comfort each other. He dropped me off, and he asked if he could pray for me and the things I've been struggling with...I then asked the same...we had a time of prayer for each other, me for school and just the future and trusting God...him for his trip and his family and that God will guide him and use him in this trip. I'm just so glad we had that time to talk and pray with each other, it really meant a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment