WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Nice Guy...

I've had phases in my life...the good guy, the bad guy, the rebel, the jerk, the one who doesn't care...now...I don't really know what I am. I usually...or at least people tell me that I"m a nice guy, I know I give off a negative vibe at first glance...but you can't judge a book by it's cover. As a nice guy, I can say that I've let a lot of girls slip past me in the past...and I've developed feelings for friends before...but have been "friend zoned" numerous times. It really disappointed me...and really made me think...maybe nice guys really do finish last. And as I've grown older...I see the younger generation coming up...they're really stubborn, full of themselves, cocky...total opposite of the nice guy...no respect for elders whatsoever...and as I have a lot of experience and wisdom under my belt...I'd like to think that my opinion or knowledge is worth something. I still have hope...I still believe in the nice guy...I believe they'll get there's...that all their positiveness will persevere, they just have to believe. As of late...this feeling has been growing really strong...I see a lot of young kids nowadays come and go...different personalities here and there...just a lot of young, immature, stuck up kids. But every now and then..I'll meet someone or I'll see someone and I'll say to myself...he's a nice guy...he has a lot of potential...he's going to do great things and great things will befall him. I hope at least...it gives me joy and encouragement to see that there is some hope in this world...there are still good people left, there are still nice guys...who believe in old fashioned love and stuff like that...I dunno lol...I feel like I sound really corny right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment