WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Random Thoughts

I just had a lot of random thoughts while at church today. How, the group that is all working right now and done school...when I first came to church in elementary school ish, they were the "younger generation". Then, has they moved on, what is now my fellowship was the "younger generation". But now it's even moved past that where we're all soon to graduate and the people we use to call kids and younger ones are now the "younger generation" who is stepping up and taking larger roles and stuff. It's crazy, I remember when I went to Bridal Trail Baptist Church...I had numerous Sunday School teachers...all around the age that I am now...but they were teaching me then, I would goof off, zone out, things like that. Even at Wismer...my Sunday School teachers were pretty young, and it's just crazy to see the youth or the young adults step up as leaders in the church. And now my fellowship, finds itself in that situation, where my friends and like me for example...we're teaching sunday school to other kids, teaching them about the word of God. And I see so much of myself in them...goofing off, zoning out, paying attention here and there, but loads and loads of potential...it's so crazy to think that I'm in the same position that a lot of the ones before me were in. Teaching younger ones...I look at them and I see an old me...sitting there lol, it's crazy. When I have thoughts like that...it makes me feel mad old, like I've been on this earth for so long lol...but then I try to tell myself...I'm only 20...I still have soooooo many years in front of me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment