WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

School, Music, Basketball & Sleep

Yep, that's pretty much my life as of late...school has been super hectic lately..spent my entire day yesterday at the library finishing up my work, today handed in 2 assignments, handing in one more tomorrow which I finished a while ago. So now it's just studying for midterms, got 2 next week on the 28th and 29th, then one on the 5th and my last one on the 9th, then a break till like the first or second week of January when I have to go back to school, break seems so close, yet so far away lol. Got nothing in my way except for midterms now. What else...been playing ball every Monday at church...my shot was feeling so nice this past Monday...gonna start playing on Tuesdays with my dad and his friends at church lol, a more relaxed session probs since they're old, but they're mad aggressive as well. What else...listening and downloading and of course working on music and just sleep as well, catching up on sleep whenever I get, whether that's on my day off, in class, in the library lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment