WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 26, 2012

Living In A Hateful World

Was looking through my old facebook notes, used to post a lot back in the day...damn...


April 25, 2009
Living in a cold, cold world
Where it's okay to back stab one another
Your friends ain't really your friends
And forever soon turns to never
My mind is so far gone
I can never catch it even if I had a head start
Compliments soon turn to insults
As the world falls apart
Support turns to envy, which leads to jealousy
And the "I hate you" and "you hate me"
Why can't we all just get along
Hold hands, dance, and sing the happy song
The applause turns to boo's
As the crowd disappears
They come back shortly
When you're they one they fear
Living in a world where "me" is most important
And everybody you meet is cocky and arrogant
Selfish minds to compliment huge ego's
It may have been different a long time ago
I'm gonna look out for myself
And try to help others
Pick'em up, hold'em close
As if they were my own brother...



No comments:

Post a Comment