WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Today...

What's good...sorry no posts yesterday, was out all day. Woke up at like 12 ish...went to lunch with my parents, after that, went grocery shopping, came home around 3 ish. Showered, got ready and me and my friends went downtown to the Raptors home opener, it was so fun...my second Raptor game ever...first one they won and we got pizza, this time it was so close...but they ended up losing by 2. After that, we chilled at mcdonalds and had dinner and it was just an overall fun night. Today was just a loaft day...did absolutely nothing lol...watched my shows, played videogames, ate snacks...hahaha so unproductive lol. Got lots of work to do and stuff...but I really wanna just chill at the same time during this reading week and catch up on sleep...so yeah...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment