WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 18, 2012

From Me To You...

The more we talk, the more those feelings just come back. It's like deja vu all over again...talking till late, texting back and forth, going out together...damn. I won't lie...I've been thinking about you...moreso, I've been dreaming about you too. A lot of what ifs pop into my head...what if we kept going...what if we gave it another chance. You always make it really clear where you stand with me...and I know you really care about me...part of me wants to just jump at that opportunity...before you're gone...but then, part of me is hesitant...and steps back and has to think about it. But as of late...I can't you out of my head...I see you everywhere, everything around me reminds me of you somehow...I get this stupid look on my face when I see you...but it's also a good feeling...lol, I dunno...I was really young back then...my feelings were really raw and I was immature and unsure about a lot of things...I'm not fully grown now...but I am certain of a few things, but am still unsure about a lot of things...damn lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment