WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 18, 2012

If God Wrote You A Letter, What Would You Want It To Say?

As of late, I've been really slacks in Sunday School, it's been really boring as of late...but every now and then when I do pay attention, there are things that stick out or I do manage to catch a thing or two. This is one of the things that really made me think...if God wrote me a letter, what would I want it to say...I dunno, I think I'd want it to say...everything will be okay, trust me. All your worries, all your stresses, everything that's bothering you, don't worry about it...I got you. Sometimes, it's hard you know...cuz God is like...all these things, just lift it up to me and I got you...you just have to be patient...and that's hard sometimes you know, because you want the answer right away. You just want that security and comfort of knowing that everything will be okay. If God wrote me a letter, I'd just want it to say everything will be okay, I have a plan for you...sometimes I wish He would just tell me which paths to take, what to do here and there and how my life would turn out...so I don't have to worry...but I know that's not how it works...God, I pray that you just help me to trust in You...in Your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment