WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ghetto Asian Girls...

This is kinda similar to the previous post...except different as well, and I don't remember too much about it, just the specifics. Anyways...random thought...remember Crosby Dance? LOOOOOL and how nuff people used to hype up about it...LOOOL. Well anyways, this dude used to always go and hype up about it, I never really liked him...so one day, I forgot what happened, I told him off...he's like 3 or so years younger than me, just a real wannabe you know...but yeah. So after that, this one girl added me on facebook. She looked like one of those ghetto asian girls...who chill with all the black girls, has a big butt, talks really ghetto and stuff like that. Anyways, she added me on facebook and we started talking a lot...like a lot...she would call me at random hours of the day...when I say random, I mean random. At like 1 am when we're talking on msn, she's like hey can I call you...I'm like sure...we would have like hours and hours of random conversation about my life and her life. She's like my parents can't know I'm up, so I'm gonna go into the washroom and lie in the bath tub LOOOL....like wtf. So yeah, we got really close really fast, I had never met her though. One day she was like hey, my birthday is coming up, I'm renting out a small room kinda thing at stc and she's like it would mean a lot to me if you could come. So I was debating...I didn't know anyone there and I didn't wanna be chilling by myself lol since the only girl I knew was the birthday girl and she's probs be busy. But I said whatever, went by myself...there was like less than 20 or so people there...for some reason I pictured like a huge banquet with like 50 people or something lol. But yeah, when I walked in, she like runs at me and hugs me...all her friends are like ohhhh, this is the guy you always talk about huh...I was just like lol...awks...so I danced with her for most of the night and stuff like that...lol, it was a fun night. I just realized I have a lot of random encounters with random girls...we get kinda close, things happen, then they disappear forever LOOOL...well I still talk to and am surprisingly close with a few of them lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment