WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Midterms, Studying, Break

Finished my first midterm today...was pretty confident...prof gave us the questions...kinda. Gave us a bunch of definitions, he would put 10 on the test and we would pick 5 to define. Then he gave us 10 short answer questions, he would put 5 on the test and we answer 2. Overall it wasn't too bad, I was pretty/somewhat well prepared, going in I was nervous as usual, but felt alright. When I got the test, I was like okay, this isn't too bad, finished in an hour and went home. But this midterm I have tomorrow at 8:30 I'm feeling very nervous for and very unprepared...the midterm I did today was worth 10%, the one tomrorow is 15%...I just don't wanna fail you know...then again no one does, I dunno...I'm just panicking...pray for me, wish the best for me...I'll need it. At the same time, whatever happens happens, I pray that God will guide me through this. Can't wait till I finish on the 9th of Dec...get a full month off. Sidenote...all this nervousness and worrying for the future...I feel like half of it is on my own shoulders, half of it is me wanting to succeed and do something with my life. The other half is just wanting to make my parents and my family proud...it got me thinking how we do a lot of things in our lives to please our parents, go to a good school, get a good job...and it got me thinking that's not the way we should live our lives...you shouldn't go to a school just because you parents think its better, you shouldn't reluctantly go through 4 years of a program you don't like just because you parents say it's better...you should do it for yourself, do something you like and can picture yourself doing in the future. I'm still somewhere stuck in the middle of all that...but yeah, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment