WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 25, 2012

When I Pass Away...

Please don't judge me by the secrets in my life. Please don't judge me by the things I have never told anyone but myself and God. One of my friends said something that was super strong and hit me really hard..."everyone has a public life, a private life and a secret life". It's kinda like secrets, we have things we share to the public, then we have small secrets, things that say I write on this blog...or things that you only tell you best friend, then there's things that you don't tell or have never told anybody...for many reasons...scared, embarrassed, don't know how they'll react...when there will come a time...when everything is on the table...all our secrets, all the things we tried and thought we could hide...we'll all the naked in a sense...and we'll see everyone's wrong doings and sins and secrets. Please try not to judge me by the things I hide or the things I didn't tell you, please don't judge me by my wrong doings on this earth. Instead...focus on the good I did on this earth, focus on the positive impact I had...I had this really strong thought in my head this morning, now, all the thoughts slowly faded away and I'm not too sure what I wanted to say lol, so I'll just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment