WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Random Thoughts

I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW...HOLY...MY HEART IS RACING...I ACTUALLY CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT JUST HAPPENED RIGHT NOW. So basically, I'm chilling in the library with my friend, I get a phone call. It's police officer and he asks if I'm Rodmond and I say yes. He asks if I know some guy named Sherwin something...I say no...he says are you sure, he says he works out with you, I say no. He then goes, basically what happened is that we arrested this guy...didn't say why and we found your wallet on him. Remember I told y'all I lost my wallet like a month ago. But yeah, he goes...we found your wallet on him and he said he knew you and we didn't believe him, so we took it from him and called you to be sure. They asked if I had money in there which I said yes, but they said there wasn't any money in it when they had found it. So I talked to them for a good half hour ish...just saying how I cancelled my credit cards and everything and stuff...but they still said I should've reported it in case because I had my social insurance card and stuff in it, so yeah. I was just so grateful, yet shocked at the same time...it's crazy...I shook their hands, thanked them a bunch of times, and was on my way. I'm still baffled...literally shocked at what just happened. I told them...I'm just really surprised to see this pop up a month later..you know. I know this is no  coincidence though...all my God's grace...and a heck of lot of patience and trust...in Him and in His plan...damn...I'm just really at a loss for words right now...holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment