WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Start to Finish...

Sometimes it feels like...the starting point is all happy and bright and stuff...you can see the final destination, you can see the finish line...say the finish line is life...the future...you see your future at the finish line...you see your self living a good life, not necessarily lavish but like you're getting by, you're healthy, got a good family, things like that...you say to yourself...the future is gonna be good, my life is gonna be fine. But it's the journey...the journey that's hard...that's sometimes so unbearable, that makes you want to quit. Drake said that "sometimes the journey teaches us more than the actual destination". That's what I feel right now...that the future...my life in the future...is going to be fine...but just the journey to that point...is going to be rough...an uphill battle...and right now I'm losing that battle...I feel like and have felt like quitting numerous times in the past month...it's just so hard...and so scary...cuz the thought of not doing anything with my life just lingers in the back of my head...damn. Just gotta trust in GOD...that all this is for a purpose...all the stress...all the worry...all the pain...all the blood, sweat, tears...all the sleepless nights...all the trips, falls, stumbles...all the scrapes and failures...all the obstacles put in my face...everything in my life is for a reason...that is ultimately leading me to my destination, whatever that might be...and He is just strengthening me along the way...building me up for whatever purpose it is...but man it's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment