WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Strangers On The Internet

So I've already told you the story but meeting that dude with the same last name as me...he added me on Facebook, blah blah, flopped on him, then eventually met up with him, he was a cool dude, if not, it's a story but another time lol this is a diff story.

So this was around high school, I was talking to this girl in my class a lot, we talked on msn and on facebook a lot, I didn't like her or anything, we just had a lot to talk about I guess. So one day, this random girl adds me, we have one mutual friend and it's the girl in my class...so I accept and I'm like who is this...I see that she goes to school somewhere downtown or something like that. She's like oh yeah, I know the girl in your class, my mom works with her mom and I saw your posts on her wall and I thought you were a really cool person lol. So I asked my friend if that was true and she said yeah, their moms do work together in a hospital and she's met her a bunch of times through work dinners and stuff. So I kept talking to this girl on facebook a lot and she added me on msn and we started talking a lot there. One day, we're talking on msn and she sends me a webcam invitation lol...I've never met her, was just starting to get to know her, and have only seen pictures of her. So I was like huh...she was like I dunno I just wanna webcam lol...so we did, we webcammed and we continued talking on msn. We did this numerous times for a few weeks, borderline a month. So as I got to know her more, I realized she was getting more and more flirty and more intimate on our conversations, and my friend in class was like hey...I see that you guys talk a lot, she always mentions and asks about you, she probably likes you. So one day on msn, she's like hey I'm going to be around Markham on this date, do you wanna chill...and keep in mind, yeah I've seen pictures of her and we've webcammed, but I've never met her in person, so part of me still felt a bit awks lol...but I was like yeah sure. So it was one saturday or something, we met up at the mall, she was pretty cute, exactly the girl in the pictures, after lunch and just chilling, she was like...can I come over...LOL...so yeah she did come over, we didn't hook up...just a thing here and there...lol, but yeah, looking back on that, it's a pretty funny, yet awkward story lol. I know you're not supposed to talk to strangers on the internet...but I feel like that moreso applies to those random online sites where they match you with random people. When I met her, this was when facebook was really really popular and I essentially knew how she looked and had a friend that could vouch for her. Nowadays, with things like facebook where you can see how people look and mutual friends to see if they know other people that you know, people don't really feel like strangers in a sense...but I know that they still are, you just have to be careful about it of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment