WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today....

Sup..my bad, been really loaft on the blogging lately. woke up at like 1 ish, went to my old elementary school at like 3 ish, talked to my old gym teacher and coach for like 2 hours, he's a role model, a friend and also made me wanna become a gym teacher. Anyways, yeah just had good conversation with him, amazing teacher. But the school isn't the same, he tells me the principal is a dick, kids are obnoxious as heck....the new generation of kids is just whack as heck...damn. Came home, loafted played ball at 8-10...wasn't on my game today, but still worked hard on both ends, I feel good, can't believe it's Thursday and reading week is pretty much coming to an end, damn. Continue to please pray for me and keep me in your thoughts as a I'm switching from Kinesiology to Concurrent Education, so I'm really nervous about that, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment