WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Top 10 Songs At The Moment

Wow I haven't done one of these in the LONGEST time...lol.....my bad....so I've decided to give you TEN songs that are just absolutely on replay as of late...as usual, in no particular order...

1. Frank Ocean - Thinking About You
- when I first heard Novacane, I said wow....this dude is pretty nice....and some mans posted this song on facebook and I heard it....it's dooope......this dude can sing and rap.....and he's part of OFWGFTA who I started to lose interest in cuz they're just freaky and ish...but this dude is sick...may even be better than Tyler...

2. Drake - Headlines
- obbbbbbviously this song would be here....Drake is simply killing it...every song he's released so far is a potential banger IMO...didn't really feel Dreams Money Can Buy at first...but then after Marvin's Room & Trust Issues came out, I revisited that song, heard it and wow it was siiiick.....oh man.....this new song...said to be his first single...is DOPE....nuff said

3. Dara Maclean - Suitcases
- heard this on the radio one time and it was sick.....my shazam didn't work on it so I literally copied some of the lyrics and typed it in google just to find the song...LOL

4. George Nozuka - Butterfly
- the dude has a really soothing voice...

5. Miley Cyrus - I'll Always Remember You
- go on, hate....she's cute/sexy, my age (LOL), and talented...this song is really sick...and sad at the same time

6. The Moffatts - Girl Of My Dreams
- super throwback boyband.....this song is soothing, calming, catchy...haha

7. Jason Chen - Burns
- a youtube star....you should def check him out...he can sing...and the video girl (white one) is reeeeeally cute....her eyes are beautiful

8. Macklemore - Wings
- heard this one on the "Bring Back The NBA" video...and it's sooo sick...worked out to this song as well....it's nice...reminds me of Nelly's Heart of a Champion

9. Drake - 9AM In Dallas
- I've been listening to a lot of throwback Drake lately....preparing myself for Take Care hahahahah......and it's had to just put ONE other Drake song on this list....but if I had to...this would be the one....the beat, flow and everything is just on point...

10.Frank Ocean - Novacane
- dude is sick.....can't lie....this song is sick...can't lie....damn

No comments:

Post a Comment