WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 14, 2011

See Ya Later

I'm leaving in less than 2 hours. Cab's gonna pick us up....2 hour or smt drive to Buffalo...wait an hour....fly to Cleveland or ATL...not sure....then wait a bit more, then fly to New Orleans where the cruise is. Taxi is to the cruise....first 2 days we're just chilling in the cruise....4th, 5th we're heading out of the ship to see what's around....6th day we're in the ship/coming back. So I'll be back Saturday night at like 10 ish....expect just a small post maybe, saying i'm back....Sunday might not be able to post...church early morn, rest, softball game, sleep....Monday for sure will be a full day's worth of catching up on my life, uploading pics, etc. UNLESS.....internet is free (hopefully) in the cruise....then I'll be in my cabin all day LOL jokes....I'll post at least once a day if there is free internet. If not....this will be the last post until I get back....see ya later....just because I'm not posting doesn't mean you can't visit this blog on a daily/consistent basis. I'm very sure you haven't read/seen all of the posts.....take this time to view some of my older posts....or even my suuuper old posts....when I was more immature lol....thanks and see you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment