WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wanna Get Deezed?

So throughout this summer...I decided not to get a job....and instead my occupation would be hitting the gym everyday....well on those days where I decided to take a day off....this is what I did to replace the day I missed (aside from weights and stuff)....this dude is absolutely jacked and I DARE, DOUBLE DARE, TRIPLE STACK LAYER DARE YOU....to try this at home....it looks easy.....(see if you think so after the 9 minutes are up)....it's pretty fun (until the last 2 sets haha)....but try it....it's great for cardio....bun that running outside or on a treadmill.....this is equivalent if not better than that....step your game up boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment