WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 26, 2011

Throwback Of The Moment

Can't remember how long ago this was, but pretty sure I haven't told you guys this story, only a few people know of it lol it's pretty jokes. So I went to this church retreat with 2 friends and they ended up rooming together and I had to room with someone random. So I met the dude, his name was Conrad and he was a cool kid, older than me but a genuine nice and cool kid. We talked and ish.....found out we both play frisbee, work out, play sports, things of the sort. So getting to know each other throughout the first day was cool and all, played some frisbee, he helps out a lot around his church. So comes the night when we're sleeping and we had to share a bed cuz it was only one bed. So the lights are all off, we're sleeping and just talking about random stuff, life, problems things like that. so the conversation is over and we're both like aiiight I'm going to sleep later. 5 minute later he's like Rodmond? I'm like yeah....he's like I know we're in the same bed and all so no homo....but you're a really warm person....LOOOLLL at first I was like.....uh...I started feeling my head and hands...I'm like I'm not that warm? He's like nahh I meant you're a chill person, easy to get along and chill with. He's like when I first saw you I was like yeah that kid has swag and he's cool....and ish like that. So throughout the rest of the retreat we were like boys....just a random connection we had...he was a cool kid.....lol can't lie that actually made my night...he's like yeah you're cool to talk to and ish he's like you kinda talk like Timothy Dela Ghetto I as like lOOOL hahhaa it was jokes....but a good time nonetheless...won't forget you bro....

No comments:

Post a Comment