WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Random Thoughts

Sometimes I get the feeling when I'm writing on this blog....that I have to be careful what I say, or I'll offend people who read it. Sometimes I stop and think of dumbing down by thoughts to please people who read it, sometimesI have to reread what I wrote to change things up because I feel it doesn't sound right. Then I really re-examine this blog in it's entirety and the meaning of it. Like I've said countless of times, though I don't mention names on this blog...if I'm talking about somebody....you'll know who it is, if I'm talking about you, you'll know if it's you. I write from my heart.....mistakes and typos and all. That's what makes this blog so real and relatable to you I guess. Cuz I speak about whatever, I talk about things people are afraid to talk about. I talk about issues in my life, people in my life and everything of the sort, if my posts don't impress you enough, feel free to leave and never come back. I've said countless of times this blog doesn't cater to you guys.....it's just a place for me to be me.....but at the same time I do try to post a variety of things because I know without you guys, I'd be talking to myself and the Blogger team lol. Thanks for sticking with me this far....and special thanks to all those people who actually visit the blog on a daily/consistent basis and take the time to read posts like these.....YOU GUYS.....mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment