WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 12, 2011

Random Thoughts

It feels....like our church is getting bigger and bigger. But at the same time, the original people and core of the church are leaving....meaning yeah, we might have a bit church...but we're not close to one another. That's why I make such an effort to bond with the kids and younger mans....they're honestly the future of the church, they just don't know it yet. I see so much potential, growth and hunger in them.....they just don't know it yet. Some people mature faster than others, but I've been here long enough to know that I've seen growth in all of them, whether they know it or not. On the other hand....we have some people leaving...whether they've been here all their lives, or come in randomly and I became close to them. A lot of people I call close friends at church will be leaving...only to be seen occasionally or even rarely. That scares me....that I might be losing close friends, brothers, sisters...but at the same time...it gives me the opportunity to grow, teach and be a role model for the younger ones...grow closer to them...and also develop to bonds....or strengthen the ones that are still there. At the same time....we don't have an english pastor right now....so the youth HAVE to step up to take up leadership roles and cover for one another...that's what a church is all about...teamwork, unity and cohesiveness. I dunno man...lately I've felt distanced from some people, fallen apart from some people, and closer to some people. All I know is that in the next few months...our church will be really put to the text....we're already standing on thin ice....and the pressure will only continue to build...whether we can still grow as a church without an english pastor. Every church has hidden problems under all the songs, laughs and ish....hopefully we can pull through and just put everything into God's hands and he will provide. Whatever the future holds....He will lead us there....and if things are or aren't meant to be....we'll soon find out. All these relationships with people that I have...I'm putting in into his hands....people I've distanced myself from or have distanced from me, people who I've lost touch with or have lost touch with me, people who have growing to do or people I'm growing closer to.....all that good stuff...I leave in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment