WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random Thoughts

Church really does bring people together from all different walks and cliques of the world. You and I are so different....yet we're so similar at the same time. If I were to see you randomly at school or somewhere....I would've never thought we'd become friend and ish. So this is for you....my dude......"Live On This Sh*t" cuz I know you're gonna read this. I really appreciate all the real talks we have. We've been having a lot of those lately....we've been chilling, gaming and becoming closer. The thing I love about you is that we can talk about literally anything for hours....gaming, epic meal time, basketball, me smashing you in 2k, life, girls....you know. We joke about everything with each other but that's what makes our friendship so jokes....I'm really glad you're becoming closer to God as well....talking with you today.....your words were from your heart and God was speaking through you. It wasn't until today that my eyes were really opened to how great a friend you really were lol.....just talking to you for the rest of the night made my day real talks....the laughs and jokes, etc. You really are a good friend....and I know...or hope at least that you read this lol....you're my brother in Christ....my brother from another mother....since you're always at my house LOL. I got love and respect for you bro....thanks for being there and having just an outgoing and random personality lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment