WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 08, 2011

Halfway To Never Never Land

Keep your eye on the hits bar.....25k is slowly creeping up....my prediction of 30k and the 2nd anniversary of the blog being close was pretty wrong I guess. Looks like I'll be doing something for both 30k AND the 2nd anniversary of the blog. As of late, if you visit frequently, or scroll to previous posts....you'll notice that this blog is becoming more of a diary...where I share with you more of me....I hope you enjoy it....but at the same time, i'm not trying to please anyone....this is just me....expressing myself...like it or not. But I appreciate each and every hit, view, comment, etc. This wouldn't be possible without every fan, follower, hater, critic, etc. I can't believe how long and how far this blog has come.....2009, 2 years later.....25,000 views later.....1,300 posts later....here we go....on our way to the promise land, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment