WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 22, 2011

VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

As you know I created a poll the day before I left for a cruise and when I came back I was absolutely SHOCKED to see that the most people weren't feeling the blog :(.......so as of September 1st, I'm gonna be taking a break from the blog....not shutting it down...just saying brb for a bit.....since most of you guys don't like this blog, I'll stop flooding your facebook home pages and you'll never have to worry about accidentally clicking this link ever again, for the time being at least. I'm not sure how long this'll be for but yeah...it's def not an easy decision for me, but if you guys aren't feeling it, there's no point for me to continue doing it. Thanks for understanding.



























.



























.























.























.




















JOOOOOOOOOOOOOKES.......LOOOLL.....please son....this blog ain't shutting down....not even if people riot, protest or throw eggs at my door. You guys voting that you aren't feeling this blog only means I gotta work harder so you do feel it, meaning I'm a flood your facebook home pages DOUBLE TIME.....LOOOL jokes...if you don't like it, thats your dilemma, i'm cool with that....if you don't liek this blog, feel free never to come back....it's kinda pointless to come back to something just to say you don't like it...kinda a waste of your time don't you think? LOOL....but uh....anyways...recap.....we got 30,000k coming up......the 2nd birthday of the blog coming back.....we're ending 2011 with a bang I promise and welcoming 2012 with open arms....stick with me....it's gonna be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment