WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 21, 2011

SMH Of The Moment

At my "friends" who use this blog as an easier way to find out how I feel. Like I write out how I feel on this blog....cuz it's hard for me to go to everyone and be like hey can I talk to you about something. I have VERY FEW people I can actually go to and I have VERY FEW people who actually come to me in person and do that. If I care about you, you'll know it cuz I'll be all up in your grill if you don't have a smile on your face and I'll be all up in your business tryna find out why. I'm not saying I except the same....but I'm disappointed when people use my blog and be like yo I read this bro...what's wrong....like are you serious....my life isn't some novel where you ask me about the next chapter or what happened 2 chapters ago. I dunno are my expectations too high?

No comments:

Post a Comment