WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 27, 2011

From Me To You....

This is to anyone who reads the blog......if you don't like what you read, don't read it. If you feel something is directed to you, it probably is....if you're hurt by my words....feel free to leave the page....or file a complaint. I've said this numerous times that I'll talk about whoever and whatever...if you don't like it, that's your problem. Some people have been complaining I don't say these things to people in person.....honestly, I can....but I don't like dealing with the drama, tears and all that ish....and a lot of the times, it comes to my mind at the randomest time.....so no...I'm not a coward....I'm not directly insulting people and calling them out...I'm just talking about things that happen in my life and how I feel about people...if I directly put people down or insult them....go ahead and call me out....this blog is headed for a lot of change....one thing that's gonna change is the layout and the quote you see under the title of the blog.....I have a few options in mind, but I'm really liking this one...

Censorship doesn't take a backseat to hurt feeling, we go hard 24/7, 365!!!

I've thought about a lot of others as well....

Going hard since 2009!!! (kinda lame?)

Est. since 2009...?

Going hard 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

And a LOT more...or I might just take something from a song like this one.....btw if you don't know, the current quote is from J. Cole - The Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment