WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

From Me To You....

I was caught up in the moment today...and I really do hope you read this...but I forgot to thank you today...just for being there and listening to me while I just poured my heart out to somebody....you have no idea how much it meant to me and how much I REALLY needed it. I'm really sad you're leaving, but we will def keep in touch...I love our random conversations where we just catch up and talk about life and our problems. I really trust you....and I just have to reiterate you really have no idea how much I just needed to talk to somebody about all this ish and get it off my chest...I can only type words to a computer for so long....it felt amazing to just tell somebody all the ish I've been going through and all that I've been feeling. I'm really gonna miss you lol....I wish you all the best in school, though you probs don't need it....have fun along the way though....you work too hard sometimes I can tell....have fun, meet people, etc, etc....don't forget to visit as well....thanks a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment