WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 29, 2011

Lately...

I've been arguing, fighting, not seeing eye to eye with A LOT of people....maybe it's me....maybe it's not....honestly I'm tired of thinking about it....tired of the sleepless nights....tired of the words I never said. From this point on....it's all whatever to me...you have a problem with me, with what I say, you don't like me, like what I say, like this blog.....that's your issue....I'm tired with being like this all the time...the more that I think about it...the more I miss my cruise.....REAL TALKS down to earth, chill, relatable people I've never met before...yet I bonded with them so well....maybe I just need a change of scenery....damn....but real talks from now on....like Wayne said...

"I'm Ray Charles to the bull****.'

No comments:

Post a Comment