WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

People don't change, you just get to know who they really are. All these people I thought I knew...they didn't 'change'....I'm just finally starting to see who they really are. I haven't 'changed', you're just finally starting to see who I am in the crowds upon crowds you call friends. Change....seems to be the topic as of late....I told you this blog is going through changes...lots of things ahead. The world is changing....times are changing...everything is constantly changing. Don't tell me I've change because you never really knew me...all those heart to heart conversations, real talks, deep talks....that was me approaching you. There was that occasional moment you would do the same to me....but most of the time it was me coming to you to talk about your ish...or to talk about my ish. You were so caught up with your millions of friends it's understandable, yet still hurtful that you couldn't take the time out for me anymore. I'm done with arguing with you, fighting with you....all this pointless back and forth ish....is tiresome, whatever happens, happens. I'm not mad, disappointed or anything...I'm normal...I'm good, but I'm not making the first move....it's time you did that.

People DON'T change.......you just get to know who they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment