WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 08, 2011

Random Thoughts

Deja vu....I feel like I'm in your shoes....and we've been here before, except now everything is reversed. I don't know who reads these things anymore....but I'm not going to censor myself...no names yeah...but I know it's obvious who I talk about sometimes....but I'm not gonna dumb down my words to appeal to other people's sensitivities. I kinda get how you feel now....how come he doesn't do that with me, how come she doesn't do that with me...I kinda get it now. Maybe I'm holding onto you too tight and any sign that I'm sharing you I grip tighter....but at the same time....you can't blame me for thinking the way that I am cuz you once did too...all I know is I don't like that person, and I admit I have fits of jealously at times until my senses tell me you aren't mine, we aren't dating, and you can do whatever you want...I dunno....wow....rereading this...I literlally had to think about what I said...guess I did censor myself in a way....I don't care....I don't like your best friend....end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment