WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 08, 2011

Random Thoughts

A lot of people have been getting on my back cuz I've been upset about being 1-7 in softball an voicing it publicly. We had a sermon about winning not being everything and it isn't believe me. I love the team, they're overall nice people who try their best sometimes and I have no beef with that. My problem isn't losing, or even losing 7...or even if we lost all our games (though that would be embarrassing). My problem isn't that we're losing, my problem is that we're losing my large amounts, I'm fine with playing my best and losing because the other team was better, but when we lost 30 to like 3....yeah I have a problem. Constantly losing by like 20+, 30+ is just embarrassing and unacceptable. Funny thing is when I first was asked to join the team, I was excited, I was like oh yeah.....let's make playoffs (gotta win at least 5/10). We're 1-7..with 2 games to go. Last year's record was 3-7. I'm starting to doubt we can even catch up to that. I've been playing my heart out every practise and every game and earned the respect of my teammates and even the senior team. I'm a competitor and I'm not saying you have to be an athlete to get my respect, but when we're playing a game, show me you want it....show you you're trying your best and I won't care if we lose. When I see people slacking during the games or not caring....and we lose by 30....yeah of course I'm pissed....I cheer on my team, the other team, regardless of the score...but it gets to the point where it's like wait a minute....we are hardly scoring and they just seem to be running and running and running around the bases....that's just embarrassing. I'll most likely be playing again next year....we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment