WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Random Thoughts

So I play church softball for my churches Mother church (their church got too crowded and we branched off and made out own church). Anyways it's my first year and first time ever playing seriously. I play shortstop, said to be one of the hardest positions reserved for one of the best players. Anyways, not tryna be cocky....but I kinda...share it with a dude, who's supposed to play 3rd but I feel bad and let him play at practise sometimes. But it gets to a point where he always tries to show me up at practise...I don't really try at practise cuz no one takes it seriously....only when I have to...I don't purposely loaft or sit around and do nothing, I step up when it's needed. But see him....he gives it his all, runs and hustles for every play at practise and he's like hey I think I should play shortstop during games....now everyone else on the team knows he's not that great during games, gets nervous, can't deal with pressure....so they say let Rodmond play it....you're better off at 3rd....he constantly says to let me try it and I do since I don't wanna argue or cause beef. This mans can't handle pressure or game situations....people get cheesed at me saying dude...play short....he can't LOL. Now I'm not saying I'm the best...but like bro....don't try to show me up....not cool....play your position, be happy you get as much playing time as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment