WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

I told you guys I wouldn't hold back on this blog...this is like my diary....but anyways...I dunno what to do. Part of me says not to go because you offered a clear, concise solution to the problem and they just threw all these things at you. The other part of me says to just go and make everybody but myself happy and make everybody else's life easier...decisions, decisions...part of me is just like are you serious...my mom comes down the stairs crying and says to my brother we're wasting money.....AND YOU SERIOUSLY....SERIOUSLY....say it's not about the money. I love my mom to death...she does all these things for me....but when she does things like this...it cheeses me...and I always ask my dad for thing cuz he's the calm and cool one....he knows how to talk to people...my mom really doesn't. She yells at like waiters and all that ish and I have to go to them afterwards and be like my bad about that...or be like let me talk to them....whatever...I'm done for the night....need to just clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment