WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

To the blog.....lol jokes....nah um......happy birthday to my bro the original Justin Bieber Jr......no matter how you cut your hair....that's what I'm gonna call you. Didn't wanna embarrass you by putting this on your fb wall.....and twitter def doesn't have enough characters for this. But um....I've gotten to know you more throughout these past few years....granted I don't know you as well as others...or as well as I'd want....but I treat you like the little brother I never had. You're my fave of all the little kids....don't tell them lol....yeee you're still a little kid. I joke around with you and bully you....but I got you son....if you ever get into a scrap, I got you. You're growing so fast....you're taller than me now... #cheesed. Anyways hope you have a great birthday....you're 16, cherish it cuz before you know it....you're gonna be 18 and off to university. Have a special birthday, you deserve it bro...stay safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment