WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Random Thoughts

Sometimes.....I wish that.....my church had more girls.....not so I can chop/flirt with them, I know that's what a lot of other guys are thinking. But just to talk to them....get to know them...build close relationships with them. Sometimes, I get so sick of talking to the same girls over and over again. I'm not trying to be picky, but they always have the same perspective, same problems, same responses to my problems....and perhaps I'm too comfortable with them or too use to them....but sometimes I just want a fresh face...or someone new I can talk to. Yeah there are other girls in my church but that's iffy.....I just want someone around my age or my age....to just talk to....I'm close to some of the girls at my church but lately I've been feeling distanced from them. You have no idea how bad I want a girl to talk to sometimes....cuz sometimes a guy or a girl just needs the opposite sex to talk to cuz they're just more understanding. There are some things you can't always talk to your boys about. I dunno....and I know they're probably gonna read this but whatever....I don't censor myself for anything or anybody. I just really wish I could talk to other people sometimes, develop some new relationships....I dunno, maybe I'm just tired...or maybe I'm not.....I'm gone for the night....ez.

No comments:

Post a Comment