WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today....

Today can be simply defined as a bad day gone worse. I loafted at home all day (skipped the gym) cuz I wanted to sleep in cuz I was going to wonderland at like 4 ish. So they pick me up and I find out majority of them aren't going on the spot....so it's like the 6 of us. 1 couple is going so I knew they'd pretty much do their own thing...meaning just the 4 of us....doesn't matter, didn't let that get me down cuz I was legit excited to go on the rides....I don't buy season passes and I don't go often, I go like once a year maybe twice...so I get excited about this ish. Reached there around 5 cuz of traffic....got off, met with the peoples and went on the first ride. It was intense, like legit....I was like alright, it's gonna be a fun time, I'm ready. Then we go on this kiddy ride.....no joke like I could've took a nap on the ride only cuz some mans wanted to go on it, but I let that slide cuz I figured I'd still be able to go on the other rides at least. Halfway lining up for the kiddy ride, mans say it's okay just go on one of your other rides if you want....like you're gonna tell me that after we've been lining up for like 15 minutes...I might as well go on this ride so I don't feel like I stood around for nothing. After the kiddy ride, we go on 2 more rides...they were niiiice, real talks got the blood going and I was excited again...I was like mannn, can't wait to go on more.....THEN....mans are like uh there's a tornado warning or some next ish...so we're gonna dip early, and since they all came together and I only came with my other friend......it'd be waste if it was just me and him on a rollercoaster....and him being the pushover that he is was like ok we'll dip too. And it was like 8 o'clock....we were only there for 3 hours....the 4 rides combined for AT LEAST 30 minutes, meaning we spent MORE THAN half the time lining up. ON TOP of that it started raining.....so we had to dip anyways......me and my friend go outside to find out that they ALREADY DIPPED WITHOUT TELLING US.......are you serious......I was only cheesed that we had to go and I didn't get to go on enough rides....but when they dipped without telling us that's when it all came together and I got cheesed at everything. Wasting my money, wasting my time, going on that one WASTE kiddy ride when I could've lined up for something else, ONLY going on 4 rides, having to leave early, mans dipping without telling us......I could've just loafted at home....done something more productive.....today was legit a waste day.....didn't feel like talking to ANY of them. I know y'all are gonna read this probs...whatever....yee I ignored the calls and texts....trust you didn't wanna talk to me....I still am cheesed cuz I was SUPER excited to go on the rides...words can't explain what I'm feeling right now...disappointment, anger, frustration....damn....and it wasn't even about the money or the time in the first place...I was just reeeeeally hyped to go to wonderland and mans ruined it and the rest of my day. I know some people will read this and disagree, get upset, get angry.....that's your prerogative....I don't hold back just cuz feelings will be hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment