WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Quickie

Got a softball game at 6...dipping soon, just a quick post so I don't feel like I didn't post at all LOL, I apologize...usual, had church in the morn then loafted till now. It looks like it's gonna rain, kinda hope it does lol...I feel like taking a nap. But uh...some random thoughts....if you read this....I like how you approach me and talk to me like everything's all good...that's kinda good cuz you look towards the future, but at the same time...you're kinda ignoring the fact we haven't spoken in a minute and suddenly talking to me like we're all good. Oh well....we'll see what happens, and you're gone in less than a month....I feel like my role in church is going to really grow now that Pastor Lesley is gone. But at the same time, I always compare myself to the older ones and their bible knowledge and all that and I feel like I'm not ready myself sometimes. I feel like being a role model towards the younger ones has stunted my growth cuz I feel like a babysitter sometimes for them. I stayed in Jo group cuz I thought they would help me grow...hopefully that stays true cuz I know a lot more responsibility is coming my way. Anyways, off to softball...ezzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment