WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 20, 2011

How've You Been?

Man it feels like I've been gone for months lol....I'm still in the New Orleans airport right now, just chilling....flight is in less than an hour....I think it's like a 2 hour flight to ATL....then not sure how long the wait is....then flying from ATL back home to Toronto......can't wait....gonna be home at like 10 ish....gotta shower, and just sleep.....in my bed....shower in my shower...I'm picky with these things. Gotta catch up on the blog, youtube ish and everything. Got church tomorrow early morning, I have a softball game tomorrow, I don't think i'm gonna play cuz I have blisters and shin splints...whole body is sore and ish of all that sort....it's our last game, so I'm really disappointed that I can't play. Well I can...but I know I shouldn't cuz I'll only bring my team down or further injure myself....it sucks....anyways, gonna save all my other posts for later tonight or tomorrow but defff everything will be running on Monday...unless I go out, cuz supposedly my friends have plans for me....cheesed lol. We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment