WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shoutouts

Shouts go out to...

- all my visitors from outside of Canada....I dunno how you found this blog....but I appreciate you coming, whether you like it or not....it means a lot to me

- anyone and everyone else who visits the blog, it means a lot that you guys actually take time out to scroll and look through the blog

- my SUPER fans/followers....who legit read all those long rants/posts/messages or actually can quote/know the blog better than me LOL

- my visitors who take time out to answer the poll....it's the little things that count, and I do appreciate it

- the people who have spread the word about my blog....it means the world to me....it's crazy to think how lazy and uncaring I was towards this blog when I first started...and now it's like a part time job kinda

LASTLY....

- special, loving, joyful shoutouts....go to the VERY FEW (or a lot...I'm not sure LOL) people....who have been there since the beginning in '09......you guys have been here since the beginning...seen this blog grow, change and become what it is today....you guys are sometimes taken for granted but are def mean the most to me because you were with me when this blog was nothing....when it was something on the side, something for fun or something I did only when I remembered....you guys have stuck with me from the beginning....to my short hiatus from the blog...all the way till now....I'm not sure how many people or if any people have actually been here for the long run...or close to it at least....but if anyone is out there....who legit remembers the blog in it's OG days....then you have my sincerest respect, thanks and appreciation...

OVERALL....

- shouts to anyone and everyone who has ever visited, spread, shared, liked, disliked, favourited, bookmarked (etc, etc) this blog......you guys all have contributed to what this blog has become....

THANK YOU FROM THE DEEPEST AND MOST LOVE FILLED PART OF MY HEART.....WHERE WOULD THIS BLOG BE WITHOUT YOU GUYS....I'D BE TALKING TO MYSELF.....THANKS AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment