WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 12, 2011

So.....

My mindset about this cruise has kinda changed...me and my mom are on good terms....nothin' but love. I'm gonna use this time (5 days) to really do my thing, chill away from everything. All the familiar places, faces, things, people, etc. I'm gonna use this opportunity to meet at least one new person....and maybe a nice girl to talk to and get to know :) that would just be a bonus...but definitely just get my mind off everything...especially since school is starting...just really relax with my rents, my music and my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment