WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

So today is my birthday and I'm just so thankful for all my friends and my family. My family...who is always there for me, providing for me and comforting me. Putting my needs above their own.....I love them so much and appreciate everything they do for me despite how much of a brat I am sometimes. My friends....my school friends....my ninjas....y'all hold me down....we've shared some crazy times....gaming, ball, just chilling and ish....I'm so grateful for you in my life. My church friends....thanks for coming out to my dinner....y'all are like my second family....love you all to death...in different ways...I've grown so close to all of you in the past few years. I thank God....for everything in my life...all the good things and all the bad things. They all play a part in shaping the man I will become and I'm slowly but surely learning to accept them and appreciate them. I know God puts me in certain situations and puts certain people in my life for a reason. He's slowly working in me and allowing me to share his word to others and bring them to Him. So on my birthday...I wanna thank everyone who's wished me happy birthday in person, on the phone, through text, on facebook (I will reply to all of you...eventually), etc, etc.....thank you...it means so much to me....19....wow.....another year and I'll be 20.....which permanently closes the door on my childhood and takes that big step into adulthood...lol.....thanks for everything everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment