WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

To All My Fellas

You only need one good girl in your life aside from your family...and you're set for life. I dunno why some dudes make it a competition to befriend the most girls or have the most phone numbers....or have them listed as your siblings or all that ish on facebook. If you put married to ____ on facebook....you're immature cuz you don't know what love or marriage is, damn. Anyways....dudes....instead of trying to make many small friendships with a bunch of girls...try making a really strong and deep connection with just one. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. You can have all the girl friends you want....but do any of them actually mean the world to you...or do you only show them off to tell all your friends. Can you actually call one of them up to chill in the middle of the night, would you show her off to your parents? Little things like that make me happy and satisfied with having one good girl I can tell everything to instead of having a bunch of girls I can have small talk with and look cool. This one girl doesn't even have to be someone you like or your girlfriend....just someone you care enough about....to want to talk to, chill with, care for and protect. And I'm not perfect....all these things I write about...I'm still learning about too...and I think I'm slowly starting to find that one girl who can hold me down....and have my back in the long run. So this is a message to you other guys who think you're cool because you have a lot of friends who are girls....those friendships won't last I promise you....go find a nice, down to earth, chill girl that you can call your best friend and actually be yourself around and have laughs with....someone you don't have to impress....but is already impressed with you for just being yourself. Real talks....dudes need to step up their games.

No comments:

Post a Comment