WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 04, 2011

ATTENTION

Some VERY VERY VERY ULTRA SUPER DUPER CRAZY IMPORTANT things to take note of are....

1) 30,000 HITS is approaching VERY SHORTLY....like we're almost halfway there...that's crazy....I really have no clue what I'm going to do...

2) DECEMBER 15, 2011.....MARK THIS DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR....this is the 2ND ANNIVERSARY of the blog.....can you believe it? 2 years....already....wow.....I have a pretty good feeling 30,000 HITS and the 2nd anniversary will be pretty close....so I might just do one big thing....or if they aren't close...I'll do something for both lol

3) I have considered perhaps getting an "intern" for the blog or a "partner"....whichever you wanna call it....who'll basically be able to do what I do...post whatever....write however they're feeling...things like that. A lot of the blogs I know (music blogs, diary blogs, etc) have more than one admin (creator/person in charge) and they just post whenever. There are good things and bad things for that....a) this is my blog...my diary....mostly about me....if I get someone to share it with....it takes away from all of that....but on the up side....having someone to share this blog with would put less pressure on me to post anything just to post for the sake of posting....we could cover each other in case we have off days or are busy...I dunno....if anyone reads this...lmk what you think, if it's a good idea or not....or lmk if you are interested lol.....I dunno....we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment