WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 08, 2017

Emotionally Driven

So I’m a very emotional guy...clearly LOL. I think I wrote about it before...or a lot...who know. My friend once said that everything inside of me is like emotionally connected...whereas when something bad happens to me, my whole system like shuts down because everytning is emotionally connected. But that’s besides the point for today’s post. I was reading a Post Malone interview and he said that emotionally intense songs are the easiest to write and he was referring to his song “I Fall Apart”. He said that when you’re sad, upset or feeling something, you have so much to say. And that reminded me of this blog...how whenever something happens or I’m going through something, those posts are the easiest to write because they happen so organically and because I have so much to say. And the days I’m rushing to put out content or loafting on putting on content, it’s usually cuz nothing’s happening in my life. That’s kinda the story of this blog lol...especially when I go back and read old posts and am able to tell what was happening and how I was feeling and sometimes I can feel the emotion I felt as I was writing that post as well. Are you the same way? I know a lot of friends who are the opposite, very calculative and in a sense lacking emotion. But it’s a good thing in a sense that they don’t get attached very easily and it also means they don’t get hurt very often, but yeah that’s something entirely different that I can go into. But yeah, sorry about the short post today, I’ll see you in a bit, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment