WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Misunderstood

Here's the link for those who have me on facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/notes/rodmond-tham/misunderstood/82055419773
- wrote this in 2009...damn...still relevant today tho...


Misunderstood

by Rodmond Tham on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 10:15pm ·

Misunderstood cuz y'all really don't get me
Instead y'all hate, assume and judge me
I ain't perfect and I doubt I'll ever be
But what I can be is real to you and to me
Y'all say I'm like that, y'all say I'm like this
But I swear that there's something about me you missed
I'm deeper than deep and I'm more than what you see
Y'all just need to give me the chance to be
All that I can be and show you the real me
Before you judge, and before you talk
Step into my shoes and go for a walk
You'll find it ain't as easy as I make it look
Cuz I hide behind emotions, but inside I'm shook
Stop talking about me cuz y'all really don't know
What I've been through cuz I find it hard to show
So instead I write rhymes and express it through my flow
All anybody wants to do is get dough
I'm so much deeper than selfish goals and gains
I'm gonna inspire the world before I go insane...

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment