WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, February 25, 2013

From The Heart...

As desperate and needy as I am for a friend sometimes...to just listen, to really listen to what I have to say and hear me out and comfort me and give me advice...I have that in Jesus, in prayer. And as reluctant as I am to do so sometimes, it really does help. As hurt and as weak as I am right now...I'm scared, but I prayed and I continue to pray...and I find strength in Jesus. Sometimes you really just want that physical presence, someone to listen to you and just be there...but I know in my heart I shouldn't put my hope and my faith in man, but in God. God I pray that I trust in You with all my heart...that this pain and this brokenness in me...will only lead me to Your cross. God I pray that you really surround me with people that love You with all their heart and who genuinely love me for me. people who will encourage and uplift me through my triumphs and moreso my failures, thank You God for never leaving me when everyone else did.

No comments:

Post a Comment