WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Inside My Head...

I know I've been really all over the place as of late...but I dunno...I'm in this funk right now. I can't seem to get a grip on what's in my head and even moreso what's in my heard. Just through a lot of deep conversations and helpful advice from my friends...I'm really emotionally drained at this point and it's hard for me to put my heart into these posts right now. But I have been writing...music...really putting it all out there in these couple of tracks I have laid out...in due time, I'll let you guys know what's up...when it all unravels. But as of right now...I'm just so tired lately...physically, emotionally and mentally...I'm not down for anything...hate being at school, don't like being at home, even don't find interest in playing videogames lately...the only thing that really gives me a sense of peace is working out, playing ball and chilling with friends. As of late...my heart and my mind are at like a standstill and it's like a really intense tug of war match you know...where I want to listen to my heart, but my brain's like no...or I want to listen to my brain, but my heart's like are you kidding? So that's kinda where my head's at atm...but I had this sick idea...well 2 sick ideas...to continue with the promoting of this blog...I was thinking of maybe buying a domain for this blog...it's only like $10 a year, I wouldn't have to worry about blogger ever shutting down and my blog disappearing, though it probs won't since google owns it...but what would pretty much happen is instead of it being thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.com, the name would be changed to thebestyouneverheard.com...so we would essentially be our own site...the positive of this is my friend told me that you get more hits or something, like you show up in google more often and also that well we have our own site, something that's ours...the negatives...well blogspot...is where it all originated, where we got our big break, where it all came to fruition, so it's kinda like memories you know. That's still in the works though, haven't given it serious thought. Another thing though that kinda triggered the domain idea was this next one....bands....you know like those live strong bands, those silicone bands...I was thinking of getting some custom made ones. At first it was gonna be just for me, get a few to just wear...but most sites only sell it in bulk...like 200+ or something like that...so if I did get it, I would wanna put something in the front and on the other side, put the blog link and maybe my twitter handle. This triggered the domain idea because the original blog link was too long, most sites gave me a 25 character limit for both sides...so yeah lol...that's just me as of late....

No comments:

Post a Comment