WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, February 01, 2013

Sleep, Eat, Repeat...

Hey, today was a pretty relaxing and chill day, yet somehow ended up being really long lol...woke up at like 10 ish...skipped my 8:30 lecture, caught the 10:30 bus, so skipped my 10:30 tutorial...which I just found out like a few hours ago was cancelled 15 minutes before it began, so glad I didn't go. Arrived at school at like 11 ish, got to the gym at like 11:30 ish and got a good leg/shoulder workout, after got food with my friend, then went to the library and did some work, took a nap...then went to my one and only class...wanted to skip today in general, but had to sign in for attendance mark and to get my assignment back as well. After class, bussed home with my friend...GO bus is usually like 40 minutes ish average...but with the bad weather and traffic...literally on the bus for over an hour...so cheesing lol, finally got home...played some videogames with my brother and now just chilling...finally the weekend...got to plan for Sunday school and got worship practise and dinners and lunches to go to with people...and of course catch up on sleep lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment